A Day with the Church Without Walls Team
Saturday 30th March
At Laggan Village Hall
Drive to Laggan from Spean Bridge by never turning off the A86. Pass the loch. Pass Wolftrax mountain biking. You will come to Laggan just after you have passed the turn-off (on your right) to Dalwhinnie). As you enter Laggan the church is obvious on your right, but you are not going there. When the church is on your right, the village shop is facing you. You turn left, past the shop, and continue for about 100 yards where there is a small car park with recycling bins on your left. Use that. The hall is another 50 yards up the road, a large building on your left, on the corner of the road down to the houses and the school. The door is just around the corner.
Gathering from 10am for 10.30am start
Worship, Keynote Address & Workshops
- Radical Action Plan with Sally Bonnar, Council of Assembly.
- Bibles in Hotels and Schools – The Gideons
- Lessons from Fresh Expressions in Scotland – David McCarthy Afternoon
- ‘If there was one thing’ – small steps to meaningful change – Lesley Hamilton-Messer
- Messy Church – from crafts to discipleship – Catherine Buchan
- Tourism and Pilgrimage – Steve Aisthorpe
- participants are asked to bring a packed lunch
- event will end about 3.45pm
- Members and friends of all the Presbyteries’ congregations welcome to share in this day.
- arranged jointly by Abernethy and Lochaber Presbyteries – Others very welcome too…
- No need to book just come along… but you can use the form below to indicate your attendance – it will be helpful to gauge numbers.If you know which workshop sessions you’d like to attend please indicate at ‘other comments’, Thanks.